Commuters were facing a nightmare journey to work this morning as seven Tube lines were hit by suspensions or delays – while a train partially derailed in South West London.
The DLR, Bakerloo, Circle, District, Hammersmith & City, London Overground, and Metropolitan lines were all hit by hit by derailments, power failures and signal failures.
Meanwhile, a train partially derailed at low speed between Wimbledon and Clapham Junction, which South West trains said will cause disruption between Wimbledon and Waterloo until the end of the day.
Trying to get to work right now? Here's what you need to know:
- The Bakerloo Line is part suspended between Queens Park and Elephant & Castle due to a local power failures at Queens Park.
- There are severe delays on the Circle Line after a signal failure at Barking.
- The District Line is part suspended between Parsons Green and Wimbledon, while there are minor delays between Parsons Green and Edgeware Road, after a train derailed.
- There are severe delays on the Hammersmith & City Line after a signal failure at Barking.
- The London Overground is part suspended between Clapham Junction and Wandsworth Road due to a faulty track. There are severe delays between Wandsworth Road and Surrey Quays.
- There are minor delays on the Metropolitan Line due to a signal failure at Wembley Park.
- The DLR has been hit by minor delays between Canary Wharf and Stratford after a faulty train at Pudding Mill Lane.